Monday 13 February 2012

The other day I read The Hunger Games.
The books have been on my list for ages, then I heard the movie was coming out in march so I was determined to read them before then, but for some reason didn’t end up getting them until recently. I thought I was going to end up stressing but as soon as I started reading it I couldn’t put it down, I ended up finishing it in one night.
I started the second one last night, I told myself I’d try and stretch this one out over the next week or so, but that didn’t happen because again, I couldn’t put it down. It’s even better than the first one.
I can’t wait to read the last one, but I’ve got plans tomorrow so I can’t stay up again, and I know I will.
Ugh, I’m so in love with them, I’d recommend them to anyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment