Friday 9 March 2012

The shoes and dress arrived today.
The shoes are too big, obviously, but they're wearable, and they make my bum look nice, so.
The dress is awful. I'm not tall enough to pull it off, my boobs are too small and my tummy is too big and it just doesn't look nice at all, which is almost upsetting but I expected it, so it's not really upsetting at all really.

I've definitely put on weight over the last year. I was a small size 8 last year and now I'm a small 10. I still fit in most of my old clothes so it's not much of a problem, but the clothes that were cute and figure fitting last year are the most unflattering things now.
It's just frustrating because it means I have to get a new dress before the end of the month and I can't imagine finding one that I'll feel pretty in tbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment